What it means to earn a vetted & approved partner badge
In this post, we will answer the following questions:
- What is the Solar Insure Partner Badge?
- Who is the Solar Insure Partner Badge for?
- How does the Solar Insure Partner Badge Work?
- What does the Solar Insure Partner Badge mean?
- What are the key benefits of the Solar Insure Partner Badge?
- Where to place your Solar Insure Partner Badge?
- How to apply to become a Solar Insure Partner?
What is the Solar Insure Partner Badge?
For more than 15 years, the Solar Insure mission has been to protect consumer investments in solar and accelerate the transition to renewable energy. This means having a service that protects customers’ renewable energy products in case parts fail or a solar company goes out of business and can no longer honor its warranties. The Solar Insure Partner Badge represents a seal that partners have been thoroughly vetted and are trusted installers backed by an approved network of support. The Solar Insure Partner badge is a valuable asset in the world of solar, where trust is necessary for new solar projects to move forward.
The Solar Insure Partner Badge is backed by our strong brand in the Solar Industry, developed with decades of dedication to our clients and partners across the country. Our sterling reputation for excellent customer service is powered by our mission to make the solar experience seamless for every customer. We are dedicated to the solar industry’s growth, and we partner with companies that share this same drive.
Who is the Solar Insure Partner Badge for?
- Solar Sales Groups
- Finance Lenders
- Equipment Suppliers
- Solar Software Platforms
- O&M Companies
- PPA Providers
How does the Solar Insure Partner Badge Work?
Our program starts with a vetting process for Solar Contractors. Certain requirements are necessary to get approved for the program. Once documents are submitted and the Solar Contractor is fully vetted, they will receive a badge that can be displayed anywhere to show customers that they have the backing of Solar Insure as a vetted partner. The three essential steps are:
- Get approved for the program
- Sell the warranty at the point of installation
- Register your clients’ Solar Insure Warranties
What does the Solar Insure Partner Badge mean?
The Solar Insure badge means that the Solar Contractor has been vetted and approved by Solar Insure to offer our 30 year Warranty. It also means that we trust the contractor to deliver on their solar installation for the customer, bringing trust and proof to every proposal.
What are the key benefits of the Solar Insure Partner Badge?
The benefit of the Solar Insure Badge for Solar Contractors include:
- Shows customers you’ve been vetted
- Displays trust and confidence
- Presents support by a network of Solar professionals
- Shows you’ve been in business for over 3 years
- Helps increase sales 3-8X
- Stand out from the competition
- Increase customer loyalty and referrals
What the Solar Insure Badge means for customers:
- 30 Year Warranty
- Zero Deductible
- Low Cost, High Value
- Monitoring Technology
- Distribution Network
Where to place your Solar Insure Partner Badge
Once you become a Solar Insure vetted partner and receive your badge, there are plenty of places to display it to help customers know you provide peace of mind with a 30 year warranty. Here is a list of those places:
- Email Signature
- Social Media
- Print Materials
- Digital Graphics
How to apply to become a Solar Insure Partner?
Becoming a Solar Insure Partner means getting the support of a team dedicated to your business growth.