As our energy needs continue to rise, the search for environmentally friendly, cost-efficient and renewable energy grows. The ever-increasing use of renewable energy, whether by wind farms, solar, biomass or biofuels, will help reduce impact to the environment and is making a positive contribution to American energy independence, the economy and the environment.
SolarInsure has been insuring wind energy companies for years, and we understand your company’s unique exposure. That’s one reason we are the insurer of choice for so many of the world’s renewable energy companies.
- Insurance capacity of $550,000,000 per project on an unlimited basis, with higher limits always available, no project is to large.
- Deductibles beginning at $20,000 and up to $1,000,000.
- SolarInsure uses a proprietary, manuscripted policy form to meet the very specific needs of wind powered generation facilities, and we continue to refine it based on changes in the industry practices and technology.
- Policies will be activated with Transit coverage at the time the project components begin their journey to the construction site. This includes Construction and Operating All Risk policies which allow for no coverage gaps.
- Property policies include fullo non-warranty Mechanical and Electrical Breakdown coverage. Also Included are lost revenue due to Construction delays and Operational revenue losses
SolarInsure provides full branch services for potential and current clients on a no fee basis. These services include frequent reviews of the insurance provision of such project documents as lending agreements, land leases, conditional use permits, power purchase agreements.
We exist to provide a unique product to all alternative energy industries. Specifically, we are here to provide the wind industry with thorough, seamless, industry specific, and economic insurance coverage.